Saturday, May 30, 2009

itz a holley holiday~

Yoh!
Gosh i'm so bad at updating huh?
Nway..
Happy holidays to all teachers n students (dah macam speech draft la plak).
But not a very happy holiday to those who hafta teach during d hol's! haha.
As for me.
I'm spending my entire two-week hol's here at Mama's. And I'm having a big appetite now! (That's very rare u see since I'm very picky with food now. I guess nothing beats ur mum's cook!)
Kak Yati was 'risik-ed' today and we were busy preparing food and stuffs. Even d limping me was helping a lot u kno! (only i did all the sit-down jobs like wiping d plates. hehe.)
Congrats kakak dearie! U're gonna be busy preparing for ur big day soon-ish~

Huhu.. Poor Mr.F will be missing me til he meets me next week.. But he's super duper busy with his training anyway.
Did i ever mention Mr. F is d best softball training coach?? Oh he is!
He brought our under12 team for d softball MSSJ tournament & won every game!!!
They didn't even give a chance to their opponents to make a run! And now he's preparing them for d MSSM tournament next week in Batu Pahat (yes Julie dear, he's gonna around ur area!).
Oh I'm so proud u Mr. F!! Go go sayang! You can do it!! Love u to bits~
But him being d coach means not having him around me all the time. And that s**ks! Keji kan?
But u kno wot? I realise this is kinda the time where we get to be the lovey-dovey monkey lovers we used to be! hahaha.
U kno, texting. Waiting for his phonecalls before u go to sleep. And if he didn't call, u'd be sulking till he coaxed u. Cam zaman cintan-cintun kan? haha.

Oh btw, I'm limping more than ever now. I'm having spasm at my right sole. Haih. This is what I call a mother's sacrifice. Haha.
But now I have my cute siblings to massage and gosok-gosok my leg (they're being forced actually). Ahhh heaven betul. hahah.

Okehla. I hope my beautiful ladies will have a fanta-bulous holiday. I may not be able to see u gurls this hol's but we'll be keeping in touch k!

Love u kids~

6 comments:

  1. wutever, zaman cintan2??? did u even hv 'zaman cintan2' with fayzan?? coz for all i remember, u people got married in seconds!!!!
    hahaha

    btw, i know u r taking gd care ur baby n all, but pls2 spare me a time..ikutlah ur hubby pg bt pahat.. pls2.. i really wanna see uuuuuuuu.......

    ps: i tak jd amik my sis from school.. dia balik awal skit so my bro will pick her up.. but we still can meet p, right???

    ReplyDelete
  2. keji!!
    adala jugak kan 5 6 bulan nye cintan2! hahaha.

    ala sayangg.. i'm in Bahau until he finishes his softball!

    ok i'll kol u n see wot we can do k? miss u!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha.
    cintan cintun konon.
    setakat main mata tepi padang. cintan cintun ke?
    aku kat kl nie babe.
    miss u so much la sayang!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ngahngahngahngah.
    ok ape!! da macam zaman p. ramlee la plak!
    ahaks.
    ala beshnye.
    i miss u dahling!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ehh skarang tak cintan cintan ke???? skarang lagi meriah kan..hahaha..hargai la masa korang berdua lagi nih..nanti dah ada baby..jgn dok call kitaorg jek suh babysit plakkkkk

    ReplyDelete
  6. huahuahua.
    datz quite a gud idea kan??
    korg kan dok asik panggil "baby korang" kannnn~
    so kalo aku nk honeymoon kt penang, suh umi yuni jaga! kalo nk pi kuantan, suh mama eqin or mama huda jaga! n kalo pi KL suh mummy julie babysit kan!!! haaaaa!!! i love it!!

    ReplyDelete